This is a post in partnership with SocialMoms and Microsoft Stores.
I love zumba, but I usually only do it in the comfort of my own home. Why? Because I have a horrible sense of rhythm. However, I love zumba so I workout with a video game.
Today, I’m stretching my comfort zone by heading to my local Microsoft Store and working out in public! Eeek! It’s scary but I’m dragging the entire family with me to their #FitnessDay classes. Or I might just do some yoga after the crazy afternoon of doctor’s appointments and Halloween school party. Speaking of Halloween, Microsoft Store wants to encourage us to get fit before the holidays. You can sneak candy from your kids’ Halloween stash AND work it off.
Join me for #FitnessDay
Here’s all the details–you can even win some prizes at your local Microsoft Store:
Come into the Microsoft Retail Store and start getting fit before the holidays! On Thursday, October 30th, Microsoft Store is hosting a fun #FitnessDay event before the biggest candy eating holiday of the year! Microsoft wants to help you get a head start on your health and fitness goals by staying active & fit through a yoga or Zumba class, or just have fun trying out the fitness games on Xbox Kinect! Enjoy a fun, high energy workout and a chance to win great prizes throughout the day! Fitness classes (Zumba & yoga) will be held from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
RSVP to learn more about prizing and store locations and let us know you’re attending: http://on.fb.me/1FWCdGd
The first 150 consumers choose a giveaway (hat, water bottle, yoga mat, gym bag, or jump rope) while they are in-store. Other prizes may be announced during event! Log in and RSVP on this event page to let us know you’re attending!
Schedule of events:
- 10am: Stores open
- 10am – 6pm: In-store giveaways to first 150 consumers.
- 12pm – 1pm: Yoga Class or Store Provided Fitness Activity
- 1pm – 5pm: In-Store Workout activities continue in Xbox Fitness Area. Optional fitness tests available for consumers. Xbox Fitness workout options to include Tracy Anderson, Gillian Michaels, P90X, and Insanity. Trainers in-store to help consumers with all workouts.
- 5pm: Evening snacks provided
- 6pm-6:45pm: Zumba Class or Store Provided Fitness Activity
- 7pm: Event over
For the full list of Microsoft Stores with #FitnessDay events (and the RSVP info): http://bit.ly/1nQGxAP