This post is sponsored by Certified Angus Beef® brand in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
I love steak.
It’s one of my favorite foods. Now that we have a gas grill, we try to grill at least twice a month with beef as our main star. Usually my husband just throws some strip steaks and potatoes on the grill.
However, I got my hands on some Certified Angus Beef® brand from my local Shoprite and wanted to have a little fun. Certified Angus Beef® brand is a higher quality of beef that’s flavorful, tender and juicy because of the high amounts of marbling. The marbling is actually fat and it keeps your meat from drying out as it cooks. I picked up a chuck eye roast, but you can use any beef cuts recommended for grilling or kabobs. I prefer to cut up my own beef for kabobs but you can save time by buying pre-cut beef.
If you’ve never had a cocoa & coffee rubbed beef, you’re missing out. It sounds like a strange combination, but it works. Unsweetened cocoa powder tastes bitter, as does instant espresso. Perfect for a savory dish like these cocoa and coffee rubbed beef kabobs.
Best of all, this recipe is very easy to assemble and can easily be scaled up for a crowd. The rub will also work on other proteins such as chicken wings or ribs. Yum, now I want to try this rub on some ribs!
Since the flavor of the cocoa & coffee rubbed beef kabobs can be a little intense, serve a palate cleansing side with it. I recommend the tangy & sweet grilled corn salad that I shared a few weeks ago. It’s light, and the tangy flavors will go well with the kabobs.
Get recipe for Grilled Corn Salad
You won’t be disappointed!
Want to get your hands on the amazing Certified Angus Beef® brand? Search for stores near you that carry it. Learn more about what makes their beef the best by following them Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube. Don’t forget their board just for grilled beef recipes. YUM!
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement. Check out the rest of the mouthwatering recipes created by our community:
- Grilled Sirloin Steak with Corn Tomato and Avocado Appetizer by Family Foodie
- Grilled Steak Crostini with Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onions by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Nicaraguan Style Steak Skewers with Chimichurri by Curious Cuisiniere
Marvelous Main Dishes:
- Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Marinated Sirloin Filet by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Balsamic Burgers by Life Tastes Good
- Beef Kabobs by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Bourbon Caramelized Onion and Blue Burgers by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Brisket Grinder with Smoked Peppers and Caramelized Onions by Whole Food | Real Families
- Caprese Grilled Filet Mignon by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Chile-Rubbed Strip Steaks with Chunky Tomato-Avocado Salsa by The Weekend Gourmet
- Cocoa & Coffee Rubbed Beef Kabobs with Roasted Corn Salad by I’m Not the Nanny
- Deliciously Drunken Marinated Steak by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Garlic Ginger Soy Grilled Angus Beef Steak by Shockingly Delicious
- Grilled Bacon & Onion Ribeye Steak Sliders with Beer Cheese by Daily Dish Recipes
- Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Roasted Jalapeno Chimichurri by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Grilled Vegetable Steak Salad by Magnolia Days
- Grilled Tenderloin with Garlic Herb Butter by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Sirloin Caesar Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Steak & Quinoa Protein Bowl by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Taco Burgers by Alida’s Kitchen
- 5 Summer Grilling Tips for Fruit by Sunday Supper Movement