I’m so excited that Leonie Dawson has released her 2014 Create Your Amazing Year Life and Biz workbooks (affiliate link) ! This is better than any Black Friday sale and you’ll see why when you read my Create Your Amazing Year workbook review. 2014 will be my third year using the workbook. This weekend I’m planning on jumping in to plan my new year. The books are still the same price they were last year, $9.95 each or save 10% when you buy both the Life and Biz workbooks. (I actually use pages in both books.)
Read on to learn how this workbook changed my life!
If you’ve never used her workbook, check out some of the pages in it this year. The workbooks are digital, in PDF form. This year you can even type your responses right into the document! I’m still a paper and pen (marker, crayon, pencil) girl at heart so I plan on printing it out and getting them wire bound at the office supply store. NEW: You can also order a print copy of the workbook at Amazon.
Not sure if it’s a good fit for you?
Let me share what I’ve accomplished so far in 2013, thanks to Leonie’s workbooks.
The Business Edition of the workbook helped me:
- Land me 4 new big clients! They are clients that make excited to wake up in the morning to work on my projects!
- The best part is that I’ve attracted clients that pay me what I’m worth. For the first time in a year, our family has not had to stress over money.
- I’ve also raised my rates and updated my package offerings to reflect the value I can give to my clients.
- I’ve added new services that allow me to work on my own terms.
- My work has also allowed me to travel all over the United States and visit new places.
Using the Life Edition of the workbook, I also set some personal goals for myself. Using the 100 Things to Do in 2013 list, I allowed myself to dream big. Here’s some highlights:
- #55 Enter a writing contest. In Sept 2013 I entered my first ever writing contest and wrote my first ever erotica story. I won FIRST PLACE . (It’s naughty and awesome!)
- BONUS: My blog post “I’m Tired of Defending My Nationality” was chosen by BlogHer as a Voices of the Year Keynote in July 2013! I was read my post to an audience of over 2000 of my peers!
- #15 Speak at 2 conferences. So far this year, I’ve spoken at
- #101 Be featured on NPR. Ok, this wasn’t on the original list but I had to add it. In May 2013, public radio NPR All Things Considered interviewed me for a feature story about raising multiracial children. They found me through my blog, I’m Not the Nanny.
Now that you’ve read some of the goals I’ve accomplished in my 2014 Create Your Amazing Year workbook review, just imagine what you can accomplish with the Life and Biz workbooks! Each book is only $9.95 or buy both editions for $17.90.
Giveaway has ended.
I love these workbooks so much, I’m giving away a digital copy of either 2014 Create Your Amazing Year Life and Biz workbook: Winner’s choice. To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below. Because this is a digital copy, this giveaway is open to international residents. Winner is responsible for printing their own copy of the book.
I’m an affiliate for Leonie Dawson’s products because I really do use her products and they work for me. I’m personally purchasing a copy for the winner.