Things got crazy over the holidays and I took an unintentional break from my Parenting Meets Race link-up. But it’s baaaaaack!
This week’s parenting meets race stories cover a wide range of topics. Happy reading!
- Interracial Couples Get Real About Meeting Each Other’s Families (HuffPo)
- Blackish Turns Trump Lemons into Lemonade (Motherhood the Truth)
- Fresh Off the Boat Is Quietly, Brilliantly Exploring the Meaning of Citizenship (Paste)
- A movie about black female mathematicians just beat ‘Star Wars’ to become the top film in America (Fusion)
- The color of love: Dirk Nowitzki opens up on his interracial marriage (The Undefeated)
- Even today, being biracial in America is not always easy (Observer-Reporter)
- Flying Lessons is the middle grade book I’ve been waiting for all my life (I’m Not the Nanny)
What must read parenting meets race stories have you read this week?