Grace and I trying out Boba in San Jose during BlogHer 2014
I’ve been blogging long enough that our community feels very interconnected. However, I know that’s not the case for every blogger or blog reader. I’m so lucky to have met so many great writers in on the internet. I’m even luckier to have become friends with these writers.
I want to highlight some talented Asian American parenting bloggers in case you haven’t heard of them yet. While these bloggers’ ethnicity are Asian, that is not always the focus of their blog. I enjoy reading their stories because they’re multidimensional and real.
What I also love is that many of these mom bloggers are part of mixed race families. They might not write about it the way I do, but it’s important to see diverse bloggers write about their passions, whether it’s about food, entertainment or their family.
If you’re not following these Asian American mom bloggers yet, you need to!
Influential Asian American Mom & Dad Bloggers
- Grace Hwang Lynch HapaMama
- Leticia Barr TechSavvyMama
- Christine Koh Boston Mamas
- Phyllis Myung The Napkin Hoarder
- Mona Concepcion Hey Mona!
- Ilina Ewen Dirt & Noise
- Cynthia Liu K-12 News Network
- Marsha Takeda-Morrison Sweatpants Mom
- MJ Tam Chicagonista
- Kathy Khang More Than Serving Tea
- Jen Rabulan-Bertram The Next Kid Thing
- Anjum Choudhry Nayyar Masala Mommas
- Leila Don’t Speak Whinese
- Chris Lam What I Run Into
- Angela Chee The Zen Mom
- Aisha Saeed
- Maria Wen Adcock Bicultural Mama
- Tracey Don’t Mess with Mama
- Stephanie Huang Porter Frankly, My Dear
- Faiqa Khan Native Born
- Sarah Grosjean Capitally Frugal
- Kathy Zucker Mom Condo Living
- Jenny Chiu Mommy Nani Booboo
- Nirasha Kumar Mommy Niri
- TerriAnn van Gosliga Cookies and Clogs
- Suzanne Chan Mom Confessionals
- Asha Dornfest Parent Hacks
- Jim Lin Busy Dad Blog
This is list is not meant to exclude anyone. If I left someone off, it’s totally unintentional.
Edited: Know an awesome Asian American blogger? Leave their name and URL in the comments below.