October 2019 Monthly and Weekly Planner
How to print October 2019 Planner
Since this is my first one, I wanted to offer it to you for free to test out.
When you look at the file, it might look funny. The file is designed to be printed double sided on US Letter paper, folded in half, and stapled. You can keep it folded as a booklet or cut and punch for discs or rings. I prefer to use HP Premium32 printable paper because it’s great for fountain pens and gel pens.
These instructions are based on my HP Envy 5330. Your printer might have slightly different settings or quirks. If you have printing tips for your printer, please leave a comment for others!
- Open the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader and click print
- Printer settings: if your printer allows it, set it to borderless printing. If you do this, set the print size to “actual” (not “fit to page”)
- Under Pages to Print: click “More Options” and then “Odd pages”
- Orientation: Landscape
- Print odd pages
- Place your pages back into your printer so they print on the other side
- Under Pages to Print: click “More Options” and then “Even pages”
- For my printer, I had chose “Reverse pages.” so they print in order. You’ll want to experiment with yours
- Print Even pages
To cut & punch for discs or rings
Cut the pages in half horizontally. I use a Fiskars paper trimmer that cuts 3-4 pages of 32lb paper at a time. If you want, you can fold the pages in half, but I use the extendable and cut so the pages are 5.5″ wide.
Next grab the punch for your planner notebook and punch the pages. I found this heavy duty Tul disc punch in the clearance section of my Office Depot. It’s a bit pricier but I find that I can easily punch 4 sheets of 32lb paper at a time.
Download your free October 2019 planner printable
I’ve teased you enough! Download your free October 2019 planner printable for discs and rings by clicking here or the image below. This file is for personal use only. Please do not sell or distribute. Send them here for more disc planner goodness!
I’d love your feedback. If you like it, I can design them next month and so on.
What themes would you like to see for future planner printables for discs and rings?