Well, the internet blew up this week about the Korean mom whom everyone thought was the nanny. Here’s the lowdown on that video and other parenting meets race stories.
- First the story about the cute biracial kids interrupting the BBC video (Mashable)
- Next up, about people who incorrectly assumed his wife Jung-a Kim was the nanny (LA Times)
- The fantastic conversation about it on the I’m Not the Nanny Facebook page
- Why Mixed-Race Americans Will Not Save the Country (NPR)
- This Quiz Called “Who’s Your Token Asian?” Totally Nails The Struggles Asian Girls Face In The West (Buzzfeed)
- What Biracial People Know (New York Times)
- Colorblind isn’t the goal (Medium)
What parenting meets race stories have you read this week? Share in the comments.