Happy Friday! I’m on my way out for a much needed massage. It’s been 3 months since my last one and over 6 since I’ve been to my regular place. If you can call it that. I even shaved my legs for my masseuse. Ha!
I wanted to share some interesting reads I found over the course of the week, along with a guest post I contributed to.
- If you’re looking for some nerdy podcasts that include women, add these to your list (Gadchik)
- This Q&A with Ruth Ozeki makes me want to read her book A Tale For the Time Being even more (Hyphen Magazine)
- My guest post at the Imagination Stage blog will make you dig through your trash for craft supplies.
- My friend Tech Savvy Mama suggests 4 stylish bags that can do double duty, including my new JJ Cole Caprice bag I recently reviewed (Parents)
- Need a chicken wings recipe for the big basketball games this weekend? Try these Fish Sauce Wings Pok Pok Wings Recipe from Ravenous Couple.