Give your kids another opportunity to wear their Halloween costume (or their dress up clothes) this Saturday, October 27 at Port Discovery’s Fall-O-Ween celebration. Heck, even parents can dress up! I’m a little behind on my kids’ Halloween costumes, but my plan is to finish them before Saturday.
Keep reading to see how you can win tickets. It’s a QUICK giveaway, ends 10/25 at noon EST.
I love it when Port Discovery puts on big event like these, like their New Year’s Eve parties. This Saturday, there’s plenty of fun activities on the docket such as tutu making, decorating cinnamon bats, spooky science, even pets in costumes! Here’s a sampling of the fun events at Fall-O-Ween:
- What’s Inside a Pumpkin? Robinson Nature Center: 10 am – 3 pm
- Fall Craft Activities- Susquehanna Bank: 10 am – 2 pm
- Too Too Fabulous Tutu Making Factory: 11 am – 2pm
- Cinnamon Bats with McCormick: 11 am- 2 pm
- Spooky Curiosities Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum: 11 am – 3 pm
- Super Power Skills – Circus Performer Greg May: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- WildLife Adventures Live Animal Display: 1 pm – 3 pm
- Spooky Science: 1 pm – 3 pm
- Fidos for Freedom-Pets in Costume: 2 pm- 3:30 pm
- Fun House Noises: 3 pm- 4:30 pm
- COMMOTION!: 11:30 am
- The Kindersinger: FALL-O-WEEN Fun: 1 pm and 1:30 pm
- Here Comes Trouble! (Children’s Music Rock Band): 1:30pm – 2:30 pm
The Fall-O-Ween celebration is free with admission to Port Disovery. Museum admission is $13.95 for ages 2 and up. Children under 2 and members are free. You can purchase tickets at the door or in advance. Port Discovery is located at 35 Market Place, Baltimore, MD 21202.
To enter, leave a comment telling me how your family likes to celebrate fall. Please make sure you leave the best email address to reach you in case you win.
P.S. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway for a $50 Tiny Prints credit!